A few days ago we reported on a new platform that wishes to bring authors and translators together in order to promote book translation. BabelCube is in its beta phase and has just selected six titles to be translated and published. Three will be English-to-Spanish translations and three will be Spanish-to-English translations.
Here's the list so far:
- The Steel Van Man by Jason P. Stadtlander, translated by Kevin Peralta
- God's Forge by Patrick Dorsey, translated by Rocío Gutierrez
- Eternal Vows by Chrissy Peebles, translated by Celia Cordón
- Amarte by Iván Hernández, translated by Rachel Kinley
- La lluvia es una canción sin letra by Ángel Gil Cheza, translated by Ciara Hennessy
- El asesino de la Vía Lactea by Gabriel Martínez, translated by Max Zalewski